Size of Baby: Ear of corn (10.5 inches, 12.7 oz.)
Cravings: Still not having many. Sometimes I really want a Subway sandwich but I haven't given in to that in a while.
What Is Different This Time Around: I think I am gaining less weight this time than I did with both girls, but we'll see how that goes when Third Trimester arrives and baby starts really starts filling out. I can't believe only two more weeks until the end of the second trimester! It seems so soon...
Symptoms: Lots of kicking around, seeing baby move on the outside, heartburn (sometimes), some edema in my legs. My nausea has really pretty much disappeared, thankfully. Also, I have had much more energy.
Appointments: Our next appointment is scheduled for July 12 (easy to remember since it is my sister's birthday). Nothing special at that appointment. Our last one was just a few days ago, and baby is doing well, heartbeat sounds good, and I don't have anything unusual going on. It was a very standard, uneventful visit. Our next one should be the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment